The Classic Trail is a simple, durable and classic outdoor stove for those who wish to enjoy good food in the great outdoors. The crosswise pot support acts as a built-in windscreen that makes cooking both fast and reliable..
1. Check the fuel canister (Butane/propane mix)
- Check the canister and ensure the threads are clean. Dirt can cause a bad seal and possible fuel leaks causing poor performance from your stove.
2. Check Stove
- Check that the regulator knob is in the "Off" position.
- Ensure stove o-ring is not cracked or dirty.
Properly connected stove and cannister
3. Connect Stove to canister
- Screw on, while ensuring threads are seeding properly.
4. Start Stove.
- Slowly turn the regulator knob. Hold a lighter or match over the stove to ignite. Adjust knob as needed.