The Scimitar Box
MEMBER PRICING $29
- 12-inch fixed blade survival knife with M9 bayonet-style handle
- 7-inch, 6mm thick stainless steel blade with heavy-duty reverse serration
- Includes durable nylon sheath, wire cutter, and sharpening stone
- 9-inch overall length with a blade length of 4.7 inches and a weight of 7.7 ounces
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient belt sheath.
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the handguard
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a blood groove and lanyard hole.
This was my mystery box I ordered. I was stoked to find the knife with the bayonet attachment for my AR. Which actually fits and is secure to my rifle. bring on the zombie apocalypse. Very impressed with the quality and the uniqueness of the items. Keep the good stuff coming.
“Be prepared....comes with blood groove and lanyard hole” oh my goodness, a blood grove how tactical and serious. watch out saplings and dried wood, you’re about to take multiple dull beatings until you break
It looks like a M9 style bayonet. Problem is in the details as the handle is 5inchs and lacks the length to be a functional bayonet with any weapons resembling the military M16 A1, A2, A3, A4 and the M4. To be a functional bayonet like a M9 it would have to have a handle of 5.25inches. I really was hoping it would work as a bayonet if for some strange reason it maybe needed, but tried to put it on my M16A2 clone and it is 1/4 to short from sitting the way it should with the A2 muzzle device.
I love this box the Bayonetta is pretty good quality heavy duty good feel I love it.i think im going to get more of these boxes
Small gig though, almost any civilian could order this item (M9 bayonet style knife), open the box and be "wow! I have a bayonet". Unfortunately I've retired from active duty and noticed the handle was improperly installed, on backwards. Easy fix though with Allen wrench, STILL all 3 knives quality products!! (Even fits my AR 👍)