- 550 Paracord
- Ruler (optional)
1. Wrap the paracord around you wrist. If you have a ruler measure the length, if not cut length of sized cord.
2. Find center of cord
- Hold the ends of the cord together and find the center of the loop.
- Put center through first buckle.
3. Find Bracelet length
- Take buckle apart and and pull the free ends of the cord thru the other part of the buckle, sliding it up towards the attached part. You're going to measure the distance between the two buckle ends for the bracelet size for your wrist.
4. Start the cobra weave
- Pull the left strand under the center pieces and over the right strand
- Pull the right strand over the center pieces.
- Pull the right strand over then under and through the left strand.
- Pull each strand outward to tighten your first knot
NOTE: Reverse the process every weave.
5. Continue weave
6. Trim the excess cord.
Enjoy your survival bracelet and I hope you find this info helpful!
Join now and get our Initial Issue 1 kit, for $39.95 plus S/H, a $137 value!